The Resource Eleanor & Park
- Eleanor & Park
- Statement of responsibility
- Rainbow Rowell
- Title variation
- Eleanor and Park
- trueWorking class teenagers
- trueLove stories
- Omaha (Neb.) -- History -- 20th century -- Fiction
- High schools
- Young adult fiction
- trueHistorical fiction
- trueMultiracial teenage boys
- trueBooks for reluctant readers
- Teenagers -- Juvenile fiction
- Dating (Social customs)
- trueOmaha, Nebraska -- Social life and customs -- 20th century
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Omaha (Neb.) -- Juvenile fiction
- Love stories -- Juvenile
- Young adult fiction
- trueMisfits (Persons)
- Young adult works
- trueDysfunctional families
- true1980s -- 1980 -- 1989
- trueTeen chick lit
- First loves -- Juvenile fiction
- Dust jackets (Bindings) -- 2013
- Young adult fiction
- trueTeenage boy/girl relations
- Dating (Social customs) -- Juvenile fiction
- trueHigh school students
- trueRomantic love
- Bullying -- Juvenile fiction
- trueFirst loves
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction
- High schools -- Fiction
- Schools -- Fiction
- JUVENILE FICTION -- Love & Romance
- Romance fiction
- trueMultiple perspectives
- Love -- Fiction
- Dating (Social customs) -- Fiction
- Romance-language fiction
- Two misfits. One extraordinary love. Eleanor -- Red hair, wrong clothes. Standing behind him until he turns his head. Lying beside him until he wakes up. Making everyone else seem drabber and flatter and never good enough -- Eleanor. Park -- He knows she'll love a song before he plays it for her. He laughs at her jokes before she ever gets to the punch line. There's a place on his chest, just below his throat, that makes her want to keep promises -- Park. Set over the course of one school year, this is the story of two star-crossed sixteen-year-olds -- smart enough to know that first love almost never lasts, but brave and desperate enough to try
- Abraham Lincoln Illinois High School Book Award, 2015.
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), High School, 2015.
- Blue Hen Book Award (Delaware) for Teen Books, 2015.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2013
- Boston Globe-Horn Book Award for Fiction and Poetry, 2013.
- Garden State Teen Book Award (New Jersey), Fiction (Grades 9-12), 2016.
- Georgia Peach Book Award for Teen Readers, 2015.
- Goodreads Choice Award, 2013.
- Indies' Choice Book Awards, Young Adult, 2014.
- International Reading Association Children's Book Award for Young Adult Fiction, 2014.
- Iowa High School Book Award, 2015.
- Land of Enchantment Book Award (New Mexico): Black bears (Grades 9-12), 2017.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Young Adult, 2015.
- Rhode Island Teen Book Award, 2015.
- School Library Journal Best Books: Fiction, 2013
- Thumbs Up! Award (Michigan), 2014.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2014.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2014.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults: Top Ten, 2014.
- Awards note
- Boston Globe/Horn Book Fiction Award Winner, 2013.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ele 2013
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Eleanor & Park
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Eleanor & Park
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://northeast-georgia.library.link/resource/u-kU3Zt3o-Q/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://northeast-georgia.library.link/resource/u-kU3Zt3o-Q/">Eleanor & Park</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://northeast-georgia.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://northeast-georgia.library.link/">Northeast Georgia Regional Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>